Monday, April 25, 2005

If I had a perfect day.....

....I would have it start this way....

Forstly, today is my bithday...finally I reach the age where I can more-or-less cause destruction in an insured vehicle and become mobile, as I turned 17 at 5am this morning...

However, the lovely SUPERWENCH decided to write a poem in response to Josh's list, requiring little introduction....

So, on that wish list of daves top pressies was a poem about him and his achievments. Since i cannot deliver the destruction of france (though i will gladly join any who wish to undertake that task), i have come uo wit the following poem. Enjoy!! (happy birthday dave)
Dave is great.
Long Live Dave.
He has introduced meglamaniacy into our lives,and would probably J.W.S.H.S (juggle With Some Hazardous Stuff-KNIVES!
theres bramble jazz edwardo and piereand he also have colour changing hairwhile resembling a 12yrold pimp in a certain hathe could be in an evil genius with a monacle and catwith jackets to burn and phallas shaped towers to...also...well...burnit is from dave we all can learn.
so happy birthday dave, and hav a great day,and just remeember....ARSE!!!!!

Thank you superwench, whoever you may be!! (I know who you are however :P) and no, in answer to the various cynics, unbelievers and naysayers I DID NOT write this poem (my ego isn't that big, nor is it trying to compromise for my vertically challenged nature)
Anyway onto the presents...

Special mention to Jonny and Lauren who gave me probably the most original present, 48 paper gliders and a 1970's harmonica!! However, also many thanks to everyone who chipped in to replace my jacket, it's era has offically ended after being complimented on the hansom man I look (which is a LIE dammit!!) in my new, non-holy jacket. Also, Kim...who somehow knew my second weakness was chocolate (Damn...shouldn't have said that!!)

However even better, is the sudden appearance of my own Pimpmobile!! A limited edition 1989 Mini Cooper which kicks ass!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who turned up on Friday to the parté, and especially those who got me something ;)

As I sign off to try and get rid of a damn illness that suddenly crept on me before the college party tmr night I say...
"Knock the wheels off my bandwagon at your own risk!!"

Birthday ECPA Dai

5 Comments:

Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

published poet! ha! im all honoured. thank u ecpa dai!!! i wish u adventures in ur pimp mobile...perhaps italian jobs? Question- if chocolates ur second weakness, wats ur first?

4/25/2005 8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you know what i mean...
nudge nudge wink wink hubba hubba

4/25/2005 9:06 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

My first weakness is a fatal one, seeing as though it would stop me breathing if i'm not too careful....

It's tickling.

Stop laughing at the back!!

4/25/2005 9:19 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

...and I forgot to mention (after many pleads and glares that could strip paint off walls) thanks to Tom and Anna for the J.E.W. CD (oo...it spells Jew!!!) :D

Dai

4/25/2005 9:40 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

aww the second weakness was found out way too quickly, c'mon Dave, be more ENIGMATIC and mysterious

congrats on car, so can u actually drive? (legally?) sounds v cool have you given it a name yet? i like the colour etc

TICKLE!

4/26/2005 2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home