Thursday, April 21, 2005

What a beautiful disaster....

Good afternoon/evening worldly people!!

Just before I have to go out and get destroyed on the rugby pitch for a second consecutive night (hopefully I won’t get injured this time…at least not on the surface…huzzah for ligamential damage, it’s invisible, but really REALLY painful) and afterwards, an evening with revision to do, Introducing the Hall of Pain…Chemistry, Physics and (here comes the traitorous part...) French.

Also of note, probably in some random lapse of non-concentration, JOSHH has worked out that this ‘blog is accessible via the college, and Alyce has shown it’s on WAP too ^_^

The Influence spreads, and in answer to Josh’s entry about birthday presents for myself, it is mostly true, but he forget the most unspeakably powerful and amazing thing that I require…

(DRAMATIC PAUSE....no breathing allowed)

It’s a loudspeaker. Reason? I detest my neighbours, seeing as though they accused me…ME…an upstanding megalomaniac of society fired (deliberately) a firework through their window a couple of new years ago!! So that’s how we stand…ha!!!

In closing… “All I need is fame, fortune, and access to the depths of sleaze those two things bring”

Hwyl, Adios and FOD…

Mr. Evil Crazy Party Adjective (Long honour list...)
Dave (Anticlimax)

9 Comments:

Anonymous wise woman said...

hope u didnt get too injured; or else i become redundant. hav fun. and play hard. and listen to the birdies tweet.

4/21/2005 5:33 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

Will do...(Lexie I'm guessing...) but why the redundancy?

Dai

4/21/2005 5:52 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

i have a loudspeaker i can lend you, its fun to have, loud and speakery, hah, check the time of this entry, someone slap/hug me and tell me to stop working this late

4/21/2005 11:24 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

Er....I'm not good at either (tho many say I'm wrong about the hugging factor :S)

Josh, stop working so late, you're not a Dateless Loser afterall!!

(Check out the time of this entry....I've been up for a while...cursed sunrise!!!!)

Dai

4/22/2005 7:18 am  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

and now im in College early! whats happened to me! oh dear god/cheese
WHATS HAPPENED!
Superwench I need you!!!!!!!!

4/22/2005 8:25 am  
Anonymous Superwench said...

Superwench is at the beck and call of the needy J.O.S.H.H- wat do u need me for? remembering ym secret identity. and ECPA, i become redundant cos u wont need me to kick u anymore! but i dont do it much anyway. "Leaning tower of Cheesa"

4/23/2005 4:08 pm  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

and yes, lexie is me.

4/23/2005 4:37 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

Superwench, I didn't really understand a word of that...and howcome about the kicking, you hardly ever kick me...you seem to prefer a well aimed karate-chop into the ribs!!!

4/23/2005 4:42 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

yay, ribs, i had loads of them on this event filled weekend. i love ribs i do!
congrats dave in living this long, welcome to the ranks of 17 yr olds.

"with karate I'll kick yer ass, from here, to right over there, oh yeah muthafooker im gonna kick you in the derriere-iiere-yeah"

4/25/2005 2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home