Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Midweek blues (okay. its more bruised plum but im calling it blue)

Yeah, just back home from a 'selection process workshop' (they just choose the person who smells the best) at our own shiny Hudds Uni. Twas very interesting, mostly movement based and I found myself wrapped round a multitude of people I only just met. Entertaining.

The sooner this week is over the better, my final xmas performance of 'Sleeping Beauty' my Lit coursework first draft needs to be in on monday and theres rehearsals and xmas parties im desperatley needed at, oo its fun to be busy.

I'd just like to take time to thank our amazing annonymous for their incisive and witty comments, they make my day and hes my bestest fiend. i mean friend.

GodBoob!

7 Comments:

Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

he he josh plays a prince in tights! thats worth playing £5 in itself! lol .
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY! XXXX i hope sandy claus brings u everything u want xxx

12/14/2005 7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Santa is still wedged in the chimney.... There is a foul smell in the air now.

12/15/2005 10:10 am  
Anonymous crazy cat lady said...

that would be cat pee.

12/15/2005 11:30 am  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

yes indeed? Satan Claws is still wedged in the chimney from last year, his mouldering corpse is slowly being fried so he wont be delivering presents this year,

Bob C. says

"sorry timmy, we have no food and you are just another mouth to feed so this year, we'll eat you instead of the turkey."

12/15/2005 11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very mean.

12/15/2005 11:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wriggled in terror as I held my breath. How long can I hold it before I drown? I really don't want to drown! That is when I decided to climb out of the bath.... So up and up I climbed. I climbed so far up, I was down again!

12/17/2005 10:01 am  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

who and wat the hell?

12/17/2005 3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home