Sunday, February 19, 2006

Turn the lights off...carry me home...

I guess it's been a while since I last made a post. Well, Josh and Lexie have returned from Spain to wild scenes of apathy from everyone back home, just in time for torture. I mean college.

I don't really have much to say, seeing as though I'm ashamed of myself (again) after last night. I went to a party of one of my mates who I've known for ages, which ended up turning into a MAJOR piss-up, so bad that i ended up with quadruple vision. What was worse, is that in the early hours of the morning, we (myself and about 8 other people) woke up in a bunker somewhere on Meltham Golf Course. What I think happened was that we went for a walk, someone fell over, and we watched the stars. Or something.

The rest of the details remain purely amognst the people who were also too pissed to remember. Thank God for Dutch Amnesia.....

ECPA Dai

6 Comments:

Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

Dave whats dutch amnesia? does it have something to do with poppies and windmills?
i just had my first fitness room session, and suffiss to say im very pleased with myself, having managed to do 30min on the bike machine, and then another 20min on other various machines. i feel healthy!

(pause)


OH GOD I WANT A CHOCOLATE BAR!

2/20/2006 2:58 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

dave is making a joke of the term 'dutch courage' which is a term to describe false bravado with the power of alcohol. He basically means because of alcohol, remembering the embarassing incident with the balloon will be a struggle.

Why im writing this in a comment i don't know as im sat rite next to you! arg!

yeah screw healthiness, except i don't want a choc bar i just want lots of alcohol.

(that what happens if you go on holidays with lexie's parents tho, i really feel the need for a good red wine rite now)

2/20/2006 3:02 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

I don't remember any balloons at all, but vaguely there was a shower and Meltham golf course. But I definitely remember I splet ON the golf course, and not WITH it....

2/20/2006 4:53 pm  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

ah josh do u reali want a red wine? WHAT HAVE MY PARENTS DONE TO YOU!? my mum is driving me crazy guys- she has now "advised" (meaning dictated) that i shouldnt apply for the stockport course because it wont amount to anything. she keeps insisting i have a reality check , and accept that i may not be good enough for performance. argh!
hope everyone else is doing better than me....

2/21/2006 9:31 am  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

i think you should try for the course and just see if you get a place, and have you got back from alison/paul about how good the course is yet?

2/22/2006 10:08 am  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

nope i tihnk il get that in lesson tommorow or at break.argh i wish i knew what to do! oh wel. :(

2/22/2006 11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home