Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sinister Crimson

Yeah, Bad Religion and Alkaline Trio...etc...
It's been a while since I last made a post on this blog thing, as a mexican wave of apathy spreads around my head.
So...developments: None
Controversial Things: None
Drunken Behaviour: None, Alyce has prohibited me for lent
Boredom: Everywhere!!!

Rant over, once again, I have not slept at all in the name of visiting unis. The trip to reading involved leaving at midnight on saturday, going around the Chemistry dept (held togther lovingly by Jarvis endorsed MDF and Gaffa tape). That was pretty good, plus i got some decent stuff in NEXT, where the hapless guy who served me forgot to price up the jeans I bought, saving me £40. Major Plus

Then I saw the weather...bloody snowstorms in the one area that was unaffected by the snow the previous day, centralised beautifully at my bus stand...and it followed me to London. basically, I had to spend the night roughing it in leeds, as I couldn't get home, with nought but my chav-magnet bag of decent clothes, a half-empty bottle of water, Bill Bryson's A Short History Of Nearly Everything, and a phone that had died an hour previously.

Note to anyone: don't be a hobo, it is pretty bad....
and another note of wordplay, yeah, bitter...whatever

"The best part of 'BELIEVE' is the LIE"
Hmm...that sounds like it would relate too much to the CU debates of late. Ah well...

ECPA Dai

[EDIT] Ah bollocks, just remembered I have a french mock oral tmr. One blonde comment to me, but Rach still leads 28 - 7
And Grahame said 32 evil things to Rach in one 15 minute spell on friday. He could have said more, as I was laughing my arse off too much to hold a pen properly and make the tally....

11 Comments:

Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

poor poor dave. was reading good though? ah the ball thing started this morn with mad rush for application forms; here we go for hopefully a cool nite out-though i refuse to spend any money on a dress when i hav a perfectly good one at home from my senioue school prom. look forward to seeeing u in some welsh formal wear dave! ;)

3/06/2006 3:12 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

roughinh it in leeds, sounds dangerous. where did you go? So a lie is at the centre of 'believe', theology worthy of thwar.

I went to a CU session... THERE WAS CHOCOLATE! I kinda owed it to them as I had tagged along to pizza hut, (17).

Oooo i saw fight club for the first time last night, it was a lot better than i thought it was going to be, it was less like Full Metal Jacket and more like Donnie bloody Darko. Impressive.

Oh yeah, i won at hearts! begginers luck rules!

3/06/2006 3:12 pm  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

Oh yeah...the ball tha the entire of the A2 year are going to. I have a good idea to whittle down the numbers of people going. A 2 day battle royale...to the death...

3/06/2006 7:46 pm  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

hehehehehe. wel as long as all our lot get in im not fussed. BTW doesnt anyone think that 'sinister crimson' culd be the name of a rock group. copyrite it while u stil can dave!

3/07/2006 9:47 am  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

Not too sure, it sounds t close to Crimson (alkaline Trio album) and Sinister Rouge (song by Bad Religion). The song Sinister Rouge is on my myspace...if you click in tha link to the right on the main blogscreen....

3/07/2006 4:40 pm  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!

it is an amazing japanese film where schools are selected at random and the students are placed on a remote island and forced to kill until there is only one left! One of my favourite films ever.

So yeah, why not do it with the college until there are just the 300 odd people left who will go to the bloody ball!

i think ill go listen to sinister rouge now....

3/08/2006 10:14 am  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

from my sources i have gathered that close to 500+ people hav applied fore ball, but that if u applied on monday-esp early on, then u will hav no problems.
off to see reduced hollywood movies show tonite at LBT-shud be funny! wil let u know .....
ah shiit! result tommroow! had forgotten about them!

3/08/2006 11:33 am  
Blogger ECPA Dai said...

The farce of the results begin!!!

3/08/2006 4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the results.... and yes.... you are pregnant!

3/09/2006 3:58 am  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

id laugh if the anon was sum hyped up insomniac coffee junke, but we all know the real truth....
holywood reduced was HILARIOUS! if u ever in ur lifetime get the chance to see it DO! cos its fecking ace! one great bit was when they said that all good movies are just a combination of 2 other movies- eg. a liverpudlian band fight zombies-Its Been a Hard Days Night of The Living Dead. or, John Cleese in a comedy set in an african village-A Fish Called Hotel Rowanada. classic.
im sure josh wil b e able to remember more funnybits and tel u some of them. id better get bac to my lit coursework now...smoo!

3/10/2006 9:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lit sucks, telling people that they're pregnant when their not rules!

3/13/2006 4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home