Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Adelaide Antics

Could I haev come up with a more cheesy title you are wondering (you are, really). The answer is; yes, yes I could.

Anyway. Just so you know, I am in Adelaide, not for much longer however. I am moving on from 'Shakespeares International Backpackers' tommorow, Im heading for Sydney!

Today has been a strange day. I originally planned to laze around on my arse but I was approached by an Indian man. We were originally talking about the terrible incidents of 9/11 and how fucked up the Yanks are. This led (naturally) to him offering me a part in a film.

No, really.

He's a prospective super buisnessman, from security cameras, through holiday packages to film production, he wants to do it all.

Naturally I'm skeptical because of last great film oppertunity being a massive flop (check previous posts), but this guy isnt a complete and utter arse like the last guy so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt an dkeeping him as a contact.

Yeah, so I'm gonna hit the sack so I can spend all night worrying about results that will rear their ugly head tommorow.

Goodnight children.

4 Comments:

Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

josh is gonna be a bollywood star....least thats what my parents think, lol.

8/18/2006 9:11 am  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

maybe, maybe, i dont have the language skills however. i only speak two languages; english and bad english.

8/22/2006 2:27 am  
Blogger Superwench/ Captain's Wench said...

u speak a tad german! ok thats not gonna help in terms of bollywood, but then they can subtitle you, lol. u just hav to stand there and look swarthy! xxx

8/24/2006 7:31 am  
Blogger J.O.S.H.H. said...

that i can do

8/26/2006 11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home